1/2/08

WeBuildPages Tools Go Behind Pay Wall

Can't say I blame Jim Boykin for doing it but just the same what I admired about his business was his decision to share openly such cool tools.

Here is what he had to say about the decision to take down the cool tools;

"I was able to get Aaron Wall, Andy Beal, Bill Slawski, Jim Gilbert, Cameron Olthuis, Neil Patel, Shoemoney, Jill Whalen, Christine Churchill, Lee Odeen, and Stuntdubl, and myself, to create training videos for this program. I’ve also decided that most of the We Build Pages Tools should no longer be public, but should be included in the internet marketing ninja program as a free add-on to the program. I also put in a bunch of our private SEO tools into the program as well.

The price is $2995/year. To me, the video training is well worth that investment, as well as the tools are well worth the investment, so together I think it’s a pretty good deal. Yea, many won’t be able to afford the cost, but that will keep the program a bit exclusive."

No comments: